You can’t control getting older, but you can be sure of a smooth relocation by having Francine Fields on your team.
Much of Francine’s career has been in Senior Move Management, Real Estate and Accounting. She has now added “Staging” to her menu of services. Staging has become extremely important in today’s real estate environment.
Francine is licensed in both Nevada and Florida, traveling back and forth as needed. Her Real Estate passion and Staging is still working with the “Boomer and the Silent Generation” although her skills and expertise can help clients of all ages.
• Owner/Manager of Smooth Transitions of S. Nevada, LLC
• Broker Associate – Re/Max Advantage Plus
• Broker Salesperson – Windermere Prestige Properties of Nevada
• Referral/Relocation Specialist – Leading Real Estate Of the World
• Property Manager – UCLA
• Property Manager – Kirk Douglas & Partner
• Accounting Specialist – IBM
• New York City – Fashion Industry
• Income Tax Specialist – H&R Block
Elizabeth Seton College – AAS
IAP Career College – Staging
Nevada: Broker-Salesperson (No. BS.0143841.LLC)
Florida: Broker (No. BK3426826)
– Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
– Military Relocation Professional (MRP)
– Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI)
Leading Real Estate of the World (Relocation/Referral Company)
Realtors of the Palm Beaches & Greater Ft. Lauderdale (RABP+GFLR)
National Association of Realtors (NAR)
Real Estate Staging Association (RESA)